Healthy snack idea
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Dijon Ham Asparagus Roll-ups Recipe – How To Cook Fresh Asparagus. Tastiest Ideas
- March 11, 2014
Peanut Butter Granola Mini Bars Recipe 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter 1/3 cup honey 1 egg 2 tablespoons canola oil 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 3-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 3/4 teaspoon salt 1/3 cup peanut butter chips 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Granola Mini Bars Recipe 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter 1/3 cup honey…
- September 21, 2013
- October 13, 2013
- February 25, 2014
Almond and Italian Parsley Pesto is great served with crusty bread as a party finger food or tossed with pasta for a delicious lunch or dinner; so bright, fresh and flavorful.
Almond and Italian Parsley Pesto is great served with crusty bread as a party finger…
- September 17, 2013
Only 2 Weight Watchers points per cookie! 1 box Spice Cake Mix 1 (15oz) can pumpkin 350F Grease cookie sheets. Stir cake mix and pumpkin until well blended. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. Bake 18-20 Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Makes 2 dozen cookies.
- September 29, 2013
Homemade Oreos. Just like “real” Oreos, but without all the chemical garbage. I used Hershey’s special dark cocoa, not dutched – resulting cookie tastes EXACTLY like Oreos, with same brown/black color. Filling is even more delicious than original, because there’s no shortening. Chill to firm it up after sandwiching together.
- October 18, 2013
Refreshing Watermelon Yogurt Ice – 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup sugar, 4 cups diced seedless watermelon, (about 3 pounds with the rind), 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt, 1 tablespoon lime juice. Per serving: Calories 74, Total Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 2 mg, Sodium 21 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g, Protein 2 g, Potassium 155 mg. Exchanges: Fruit 1. (Try substituting the sugar with Splenda to make this even lower in carbs)
Refreshing Watermelon Yogurt Ice – 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup sugar, 4 cups diced seedless…
- August 26, 2013
girl cake pops (baby shower idea)
- August 18, 2013