Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread Just made this for supper. Ah.May.Zing!!!! just the right amount of hot. the hubby declared it a weekly recipe. 🙂 2 boneless chicken breasts 1 tsp. olive oil 1 pizza dough (I used store bought and let it sit out for about 20 minutes) 8 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese (I used part skim) 3 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup of Franks Wing Sauce 1/3 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing—-
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Marshmallow popcorn balls
- March 22, 2014
- December 16, 2013
Sweet Noodle Kugel – I’ve only ever made recipe in the Moosewood Cookbook so I look forward to trying this (probably for Rosh Hashanah). My MIL always serves this as a side dish, even though I always make it sweet.
Sweet Noodle Kugel – I’ve only ever made recipe in the Moosewood Cookbook so I…
- August 26, 2013
- October 6, 2013
German Chocolate Cupcakes – these cupcakes have got to be one of my favorites! The topping and chocolate frosting are to die for!
German Chocolate Cupcakes – these cupcakes have got to be one of my favorites! The…
- March 22, 2014
Sweet carrot and banana doggy treats, a low fat treat for dogs who tend to…
- March 30, 2014
Crock Pot Chicken…okay yall this was the best chicken that I have ever made! It was SO moist and delicious…best part..EASY!
Crock Pot Chicken…okay yall this was the best chicken that I have ever made! It…
- March 16, 2014
- September 26, 2013
Mid Century Modern Desert Landscape
- January 27, 2014
tomato tulips: I want to make them just cause they’re so pretty!! Would be great on a veggie platter
tomato tulips: I want to make them just cause they’re so pretty!! Would be great…
- September 21, 2013