Chicken- Tortilla Chicken Casserole
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Essential Recipe: Chocolate Layer Cake Recipes from The Kitchn
- September 24, 2013
… !! Scrumptious!! LOW CARB RECIPE!
- March 30, 2014
BUBBLE PIZZA Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place the biscuit pieces in a greased 8 x 8 glass baking dish. Top with sauce and pepperoni, sausage, etc. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove from oven & sprinkle mozzarella & parmesan cheese on top. Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
BUBBLE PIZZA Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place the biscuit pieces…
- September 15, 2013
Orange Mustard Grilled Pork Tenderloin, from Michael Smith
- March 11, 2014
Breakfast Banana Split: 1 sm banana, peeled and halved lengthwise 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter 1 sm container 0% vanilla Greek yogurt 2 Tbsp high-fiber, low-sugar cereal Fruit (optional) such as strawberries, blueberries, or pineapple 1. PLACE banana halves in a shallow bowl, cut sides facing inward. 2. SPREAD peanut butter evenly over open banana. 3. SPOON yogurt in the middle. 4. TOP with cereal and, if desired, fruit.
Breakfast Banana Split: 1 sm banana, peeled and halved lengthwise 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter…
- September 26, 2013
Easy Feta Dip for a last minute appetizer.
- August 13, 2013
Baked Chicken and Mushroom Tetrazzini Via Dinners
- August 26, 2013
Pressure Cooker BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- September 15, 2013
Brown Butter Fried Nutella Banana Croissant Sandwiches. oh my.
- April 4, 2014