Julia Child’s Cheese Souffle
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
easy fluffy breakfast bake: 5 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 16 oz refrigerated breakfast biscuits, 4 scallions or green onions, 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese, bacon or sausage, 9×13 in pan – bake 350 for 30+ min
easy fluffy breakfast bake: 5 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 16 oz refrigerated breakfast biscuits, 4…
- September 21, 2013
- January 13, 2014
Campfire Cones…stuff an ice cream cone with choc chips, nuts, toffee pieces, mini marshmallows, banana pieces, butterscotch bits…wrap in foil, place on campfire to melt all together! YUM! from Chef Jessica Bright –
Campfire Cones…stuff an ice cream cone with choc chips, nuts, toffee pieces, mini marshmallows, banana…
- April 15, 2014
Creamed Chicken and Biscuits Casserole \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThis is a wonderful and simple to prepare comfort food using things you probably already have around. Kids love it- but so do adults. At least, in this home. Try it. It is one of my quick and easy favorites. This is my first submitted recipe… be kind.
Creamed Chicken and Biscuits Casserole \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThis is a wonderful and simple to prepare comfort food…
- March 11, 2014
Cupcakes! Did you know this? I didn’t!
- August 13, 2013
Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup Recipe ~ This creamy soup is made with Greek yogurt
- March 4, 2014
Quinoa and Kale Minestrone Vegan and Gluten Free
- February 19, 2014
How to Paint with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint a tutorial
- February 25, 2014
Salted Pretzel Caramel Brownies-1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownies (for a 9×13 pan) 2 eggs 1/4 cup water 2/3 cup vegetable oil 3 cups pretzels 1 jar caramel sauce coarse sea salt
Salted Pretzel Caramel Brownies-1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownies (for a 9×13 pan) 2 eggs…
- August 7, 2013