Pressure-Cooker Easy Chicken and Rice – from ‘s Test Kitchen – I would reduce the pressure cooking time to 8-10 minutes unless you really like mushy rice!!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Holy Cow!: Quinoa and Bean Burger: Great-to-Grill Vegan Recipes. I will never fully give up meat, but this might be another alternative sometimes?
Holy Cow!: Quinoa and Bean Burger: Great-to-Grill Vegan Recipes. I will never fully give up…
- April 4, 2014
Cream Cheese Banana Nut Bread ~ The cream cheese adds so much to this recipe, with an incredibly moist texture being the main component.
Cream Cheese Banana Nut Bread ~ The cream cheese adds so much to this recipe,…
- September 24, 2013
- September 29, 2013
Breakfast mac cheese
- March 30, 2014
Set aside half the grilled asparagus to serve with the Garlic-Marinated Chicken Cutlets. Cool completely, then refrigerate in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag, up to 2 days.
Set aside half the grilled asparagus to serve with the Garlic-Marinated Chicken Cutlets. Cool completely,…
- September 24, 2013
- August 18, 2013
- December 8, 2013
Sweet Spicy Bacon Chicken
- March 22, 2014
Stewed Corn and Tomatoes with Okra: Made August 4th. Tasted great. I didn’t have bacon so I used some of the fat from the ribs we were cooking and added a little coconut oil. It was even more awesome because all the veggies came from my Produce Box! Will definitely make this again.
- October 10, 2013