Surprise Inside Cupcakes for the 4th! (click for printable)
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Super Easy Sausage Pizza- 1 pkg Johnsonville Italian Sausage Links or Ground Sausage 1 12-in.d packaged pizza crust 1 c pizza sauce 1-1/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese 1/2 c green pepper, chopped Remove sausage from casing and pinch into dime-sized pieces. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Add Italian Sausage pieces and green pepper. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake according to crust package directions.
Super Easy Sausage Pizza- 1 pkg Johnsonville Italian Sausage Links or Ground Sausage 1 12-in.d…
- April 15, 2014
Caesar Salad Parmesan Cupshttp://pinterest.com/pin/152348399868771995/
- January 27, 2014
- September 28, 2013
7 Snacks for the Avocado Obsessed
- August 26, 2013
Chicken salad stuffed avocados Over-stuff’d Avocado Ingredients: 1 medium Avocado, 3 oz. can chicken, drained, 1/4 cup each: green pepper, red onion, cucumber – all diced, 1/3 cup nonfat greek yogurt, plain, 1 tsp dijon mustard, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/4 tsp each: sea salt, 1 packet sweetener (i.e. Splenda or stevia), 1/4 cup fresh orange sections, diced…. my mouth is watering T T T T T T T T T T T T T T Pinotti Yes Please!!
Chicken salad stuffed avocados Over-stuff’d Avocado Ingredients: 1 medium Avocado, 3 oz. can chicken, drained,…
- September 21, 2013
peaches and cream french toast!
- September 21, 2013
Portobello mushroom pizza.
- February 15, 2014
Samoa cheesecake. Celebrate the Girl Scouts:)
- October 6, 2013
- September 17, 2013