Cold Somen Noodles
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- January 20, 2014
Last pinner said…I do this daily (: Perfectly cooked, shaped eggs – and you can bake a whole lot simultaneously: Just grab a muffin tin and and very lightly oil each spot in the tin with either butter or spray oil. Then crack an egg in each muffin area! Stick these in a 350 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes. Put on a English muffin, with shredded cheese. Can be frozen and reheated. Brilliant!
Last pinner said…I do this daily (: Perfectly cooked, shaped eggs – and you can…
- February 15, 2014
Crock Pot Pumpkin Red Lentil Chili – daniel fast friendly, just make sure that the canned tomatoes don’t contain any extra ingredients.
Crock Pot Pumpkin Red Lentil Chili – daniel fast friendly, just make sure that the…
- February 15, 2014
Amazing flour-less brownies from Skinny Taste by Gina Homolka
- February 19, 2014
- November 30, 2013
Morning Hazelnut Plum Tarts | Desserts for Breakfast
- September 26, 2013
- January 20, 2014
LOVE it! CROCKPOT MAC & CHEESE — 8 ounces medium shell macaroni (uncooked), 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 cup evaporated milk, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese or a Cheddar blend, 4 tablespoons butter, melted. Takes about three to four hours to cook. :)
- October 13, 2013
The science of baking cookies… Have you ever wondered why chocolate chip cookies can be chewy, crisp, soft, flat, thick, cakey, greasy, bland, flavorful, moist, or crumbly? Tessa shares how various ingredients and techniques can affect the taste, texture, and appearance of your chocolate chip cookies. This will hopefully help you understand how chocolate chip cookies work so you can make the PERFECT batch every time, whatever you consider to be perfect.
- October 27, 2013
- August 26, 2013