Garlic Sautéed Kale with Corn & Cheesy Grits | The Flourishing Foodie
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Chicken and Rice One Pot Dinner will be trying this in the fall when I’ll no longer consider it a crime to turn on anything that could possibly contribute to the heat.
Chicken and Rice One Pot Dinner will be trying this in the fall when I’ll…
- September 15, 2013
no mayo, no cream soup: Chicken and wild rice casserole- one pinner said “this is the BEST recipe I have made from Pinterest.
no mayo, no cream soup: Chicken and wild rice casserole- one pinner said “this is…
- August 26, 2013
- January 20, 2014
Weight Watchers Sauteed Shrimp
- August 26, 2013
Back On Pointe
- April 4, 2014
Favorite Vanilla Cupcakes | Cookies and Cups–very nice vanilla cupcake! might be the new favorite
- March 16, 2014
Moroccan doors by Noela Mills
- January 27, 2014
- January 13, 2014
SO GOOD TO KNOW! How to Clean Your Gross Plastic Containers 1. Fill almost to the top with water and a squirt of dish soap 2. Add 1/4 cup of bleach 3. Microwave the container for 40 seconds, or until the solution is boiling 4. Allow to rest until the water is lukewarm 5. Wash out your container and it is as good as new!
SO GOOD TO KNOW! How to Clean Your Gross Plastic Containers 1. Fill almost to…
- October 6, 2013
Easy Pizza Roll-Ups
- August 26, 2013