Sneaky Green Apple Fruit Leather (made with spinach!) | Oh My Veggies
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Potato-Topped Mini Meatloaves Recipe – Kraft Recipes
- February 25, 2014
Mixed green salad with spinach, green apples, cranberries, walnuts, and gorgonzola with an apple cider vinaigrette
Mixed green salad with spinach, green apples, cranberries, walnuts, and gorgonzola with an apple cider…
- April 4, 2014
Quinoa Curry Chicken Soup Recipe
- September 21, 2013
Lo Mein Lettuce Wraps for Lunch | packed in http://@EasyLunchboxes containers #lunchrevolution
- March 4, 2014
Perfect Potato Soup | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond
- March 11, 2014
- October 18, 2013
Breakfast Banana Split: 1 sm banana, peeled and halved lengthwise 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter 1 sm container 0% vanilla Greek yogurt 2 Tbsp high-fiber, low-sugar cereal Fruit (optional) such as strawberries, blueberries, or pineapple 1. PLACE banana halves in a shallow bowl, cut sides facing inward. 2. SPREAD peanut butter evenly over open banana. 3. SPOON yogurt in the middle. 4. TOP with cereal and, if desired, fruit.
- December 16, 2013
- September 29, 2013
Italian Chopped Salad
- August 18, 2013
Make your own delicious Homemade Ricotta in less than 15 minutes… You’ll never buy store ricotta again
- September 29, 2013