APPLE CINNAMON SLOW COOKER PORKLOIN. Perfect for Fall. This warm apple-cinnamony aroma will fill your whole house.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
sweet & spicy marinated tofu skewers via Running with Tweezers
- August 7, 2013
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (that’s a mouthful!) 2 chicken breasts, still frozen 1 can Rotel tomatoes 1 can corn kernels, do not drain 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed 1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix 1 T cumin 1 t chili powder 1 t onion powder 1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (that’s a mouthful!) 2 chicken breasts, still frozen 1…
- August 26, 2013
Crockpot Balsamic Chicken. This was seriously SO GOOD and easy to make. I didn’t have basil on hand so I substituted oregano. Used minced garlic from a jar to save time, threw everything in the crockpot and cooked on high for 4 hrs. Roommate said it is the best chicken she’s ever had. Will be making again.
- January 4, 2014
Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding – if you haven’t tried this recipe, you haven’t had the BEST Banana Pudding that EXISTS!!
Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding – if you haven’t tried this recipe, you haven’t had the…
- February 15, 2014
Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze
- September 17, 2013
Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- March 30, 2014
- September 21, 2013
Did you know you can mix Nerds candy into your favorite cupcake batter to make an even better version of confetti cake? It’s true! Just mix up a basic vanilla batter and then stir in 3/4 cups Nerds candy. Fill your cupcake tins 3/4 of the way full and bake for about 23 minutes, until they’re golden brown and the cake springs back when you gently press your finger into the top of it.
Did you know you can mix Nerds candy into your favorite cupcake batter to make…
- August 7, 2013
- December 16, 2013