Blueberry Crumb Bars
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Texas Brisket Recipe
- September 15, 2013
- March 30, 2014
stop and think before eating
- March 16, 2014
Delicious breakfast: Apple Rings Dipped in pancake batter. Cook on a griddle and add cinnamon and sugar!
Delicious breakfast: Apple Rings Dipped in pancake batter. Cook on a griddle and add cinnamon…
- September 21, 2013
Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownies! Sounds like a good idea to me! ~ Someone give me a reason to make this.
Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownies! Sounds like a good idea to me! ~ Someone give…
- February 25, 2014
Blue Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatballs with Raspberry Balsamic Glaze
- August 13, 2013
Ingredients: 2lbs frozen hash browns ½ cup butter or margarine (melted) 1 (10 ¼ ounce) can cream of chicken soup 1 pint sour cream ½ cup onion (peeled and chopped) 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 1 teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Ingredients: 2lbs frozen hash browns ½ cup butter or margarine (melted) 1 (10 ¼ ounce)…
- September 17, 2013
- January 4, 2014
Pennsylvania Dutch Pot Pie: this is the recipe I use for my pot pie… oh, you have no idea what has been missing in your life if you haven’t had PA Dutch pot pie WITH homemade noodles… 100% worth the effort over store noodles
Pennsylvania Dutch Pot Pie: this is the recipe I use for my pot pie… oh,…
- September 26, 2013
Did you know you can make dinner rolls – yeast ones, at that – in just 30 minutes? Its true! These 30-Minute Dinner Rolls are so easy to make youll never go store-bought again.
Did you know you can make dinner rolls – yeast ones, at that – in…
- March 4, 2014