Chickpea, Tomato, and Feta Salad. 1/4 cup canned chickpeas 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes 1/4 cup crumbled feta 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice 2 tsp. olive oil 1 tsp. dried oregano or basil 1/8 tsp. salt ground pepper Rinse and drain chickpeas. Combine all ingredients.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- October 6, 2013
Cookie Dough Bites
- April 4, 2014
Best Breakfast Potatoes Ever | Tasty Kitchen: A Happy Recipe Community!
- August 26, 2013
Asian Lemon Chicken Tenders – A wonderful asian twist to your favorite chicken tenders, tossed in the most heavenly sweet, lemon glaze!
Asian Lemon Chicken Tenders – A wonderful asian twist to your favorite chicken tenders, tossed…
- March 30, 2014
- August 13, 2013
Food Drink: HOW TO COOK BAKED CHEDDAR DIJON CHICKEN
- March 22, 2014
- October 13, 2013
- December 24, 2013
Iced Passion Tea Lemonade- add skinny girl vodka for a refreshing summer cocktail
- March 11, 2014