Chickpea, Tomato, and Feta Salad. 1/4 cup canned chickpeas 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes 1/4 cup crumbled feta 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice 2 tsp. olive oil 1 tsp. dried oregano or basil 1/8 tsp. salt ground pepper Rinse and drain chickpeas. Combine all ingredients.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Chinese Recipe: Cashew Chicken
- March 16, 2014
Lemon Curd Shortbread Tartlet — that shortbread alone looks incredible!
- April 15, 2014
Oreo Cookie Popcorn Recipe. Not only sounds delicious but could create some really cute packaging and make it a fun and simple gift. Ideas are swarming as I type :)
Oreo Cookie Popcorn Recipe. Not only sounds delicious but could create some really cute packaging…
- September 24, 2013
The Peruvian Mom Recipes: EMPANADAS DE CARNE (BEEF EMPANADAS)
- April 4, 2014
Lighty roasted chicken breasts with a tomato, olive and caper salsa …
- March 4, 2014
Mexican Rice | Fresh cilantro and spicy jalapeno peppers give this fluffy rice its south-of-the-border flavor.
Mexican Rice | Fresh cilantro and spicy jalapeno peppers give this fluffy rice its south-of-the-border…
- February 19, 2014
- October 6, 2013
- October 13, 2013
Slow cooker pork chops with mushroom gravy.Boneless pork chops with apples and mushroom sauce,cooked in slow cooker.
Slow cooker pork chops with mushroom gravy.Boneless pork chops with apples and mushroom sauce,cooked in…
- August 18, 2013
Chicken Salad with Apricots and Almonds Sandwich | Whole Living
- March 22, 2014