FRITO PIE CASSEROLE 1 bag Frito’s 1 can Ro-Tel 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese 1 med. onion, chopped 1 tsp. salt 1 lb. ground beef Brown beef, onion and salt. Then layer meat, Frito’s, Ro-Tel and cheese in baking dish. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese melts through mixture
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Cheddar and Chile Egg Casserole Recipe
- March 11, 2014
Cute Santa Cupcake
- September 21, 2013
Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Brocolli Over Rice Recipe
- February 25, 2014
Just a few tweaks to the original recipe turns out the best rice krispies treats you will ever taste!
Just a few tweaks to the original recipe turns out the best rice krispies treats…
- April 15, 2014
Try something new and make your own ice cream bars Colorado
- August 7, 2013
Delish!: Restaurant Style Steaks Tip: Put butter on in last five minutes of cooking.
- August 7, 2013
Creamy Italian Sausage and Tortellini. Fits all the Mommy approved criteria. 1. Fast. 2. Super easy. 3. Hides healthy veggies. 4. Delicious and family friendly! Also fabulous for crowds and pot luck gatherings.
Creamy Italian Sausage and Tortellini. Fits all the Mommy approved criteria. 1. Fast. 2. Super…
- February 19, 2014
- October 6, 2013