FRITO PIE CASSEROLE 1 bag Frito’s 1 can Ro-Tel 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese 1 med. onion, chopped 1 tsp. salt 1 lb. ground beef Brown beef, onion and salt. Then layer meat, Frito’s, Ro-Tel and cheese in baking dish. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese melts through mixture
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Fancy flowers-Fantasy flowers – Master classes on cake decorating Cake Decorating Tutorials (How Tos) Tortas Paso a Paso
Fancy flowers-Fantasy flowers – Master classes on cake decorating Cake Decorating Tutorials (How Tos) Tortas…
- March 11, 2014
Have you always wanted to make the Broccoli Cheddar Soup from Panera? Try this recipe, you’ll love it and it hits the mark: CopyCat Panera Broccoli Cheddar
Have you always wanted to make the Broccoli Cheddar Soup from Panera? Try this recipe,…
- August 18, 2013
Cheesy Baked Quinoa- a great alternative to macaroni and cheese!
- October 6, 2013
healthy breakfast cookies
- August 26, 2013
Twice baked mashed potatoes…maybe another recipe for thanksgiving
- March 16, 2014
Southern Pecan Pralines Recipe ~ Its amazing what happens when you cook some butter, brown sugar, milk and pecans in a pot the results are simply magical.
Southern Pecan Pralines Recipe ~ Its amazing what happens when you cook some butter, brown…
- April 4, 2014
One of our favorite tips for making smoothies (and saving some dough too).
- April 4, 2014
Jalapeno Popper Wontons with string cheese; serve with Ranch dressing | Don’t deep fry, wrap in wonton, brush with olive oil, and bake. Via ohbiteit – decorating-by-day
Jalapeno Popper Wontons with string cheese; serve with Ranch dressing | Don’t deep fry, wrap…
- September 15, 2013
Apple Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes – seriously need to make these
- September 26, 2013