Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes by My Baking Addiction
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- December 16, 2013
My sister-in-law made the most delicious cookie dough dip a while back for a family birthday. One little bite of that stuff and I was gone – hook, line and sinker! This time of year I love to have delicious dip recipes for serving when we get together with family and friends, tailgating events, and the holidays. I knew I needed something in addition to my usual spiced caramel apple dip and immediately knew I’d make this dip, but with a little bit of a change.Oh my heavens!It was deli
- October 6, 2013
Pistachio Fruit Salad: 1 3-oz. box instant Pistachio pudding mix; 1 8-oz. carton Cool Whip; 1 large can crushed pineapple, undrained; 1/2 to 1 cup chopped pecans or pistachios; Mini Marshmellows. Preparation: In a bowl, combine pudding mix and pineapple (with juice), nuts and marshmellows mix & refridgerate. Yum.
Pistachio Fruit Salad: 1 3-oz. box instant Pistachio pudding mix; 1 8-oz. carton Cool Whip;…
- February 15, 2014
bacon wrapped jalapeno chicken bites
- February 15, 2014
Barefoot Contessa – Recipes – Cheese Straws: I make this frequently and its always a…
- February 19, 2014
- October 6, 2013
“Cheesy” Taco Popcorn (Tastes like Doritos, but healthier) — a little butter or oil to lightly coat popcorn, then toss with seasonings — ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder, ⅛ teaspoon onion powder, ⅛ teaspoon cumin, ⅛ teaspoon paprika, ⅛ teaspoon chili powder (not hot), ¼ teaspoon salt
- September 29, 2013
Warm Gruyere, Bacon and Caramelized Onion Dip- Garnish with Lemon
- March 30, 2014
DIY, by just stirring some jello into your frosting. It will change the color and flavor…(from recipes with love)
DIY, by just stirring some jello into your frosting. It will change the color and…
- August 18, 2013