The perfect baked potato. How to make… -rinse and scrub potatoes -cut into thin slices (not all the way through), use a spoon or knife beside potato to keep you from cutting all the way through -put in baking dish and fan out slices -sprinkle with salt and drizzle with butter, sprinkle with herbs -bake at 425 for about 50 minutes -remove from oven and sprinkle with cheeses (whatever you want) -bake for another 10-15 minutes until cheese are melted and potatoes are soft inside
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Bangin’ Grilled Shrimp Skewers — Recipe from Skinny Taste Delicious!!!
- August 26, 2013
All you do is mix one vanilla pudding packet with half of the milk called for on the package. Whisk until it begins to thicken. Then fold in one container of Cool Whip. A great frosting spread on cakes and piped onto cupcakes, a tasty filling in crepes or on waffles along with some fruit.
All you do is mix one vanilla pudding packet with half of the milk called…
- September 26, 2013
The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle – Tutorial for Easter lamb cookies. Covers a lot of aspects of decorating.
The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle – Tutorial for Easter lamb cookies. Covers a lot of…
- February 15, 2014
Chaos and the Kitchen: Toddler Recipe: Easy and Healthy 3 Ingredient Pancake Bites
- February 19, 2014
- April 4, 2014
Cool and Creamy Pistachio Pudding Layer Dessert — cant stop eating this!!
- March 11, 2014
Caramel Stuffed Snickerdoodle Cookies
- March 30, 2014
Slow Cooker King Ranch Chicken Recipe
- February 19, 2014
- August 13, 2013
- January 13, 2014