Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Strawberry Icebox Cake (No Bake!) – Chew Out Loud
- February 15, 2014
Honey bananas. only honey, banana and cinnamon and ALL good for you. They’re amazing crispy goodness.
Honey bananas. only honey, banana and cinnamon and ALL good for you. They’re amazing crispy…
- October 6, 2013
This will be made at least 3 times during this holiday season. Peanut Butter “Cheese Ball”. 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature 1 cup powdered sugar 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (not all-natural) 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips 3/4 cup peanut butter chips Graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams, and/or apple slices for dipping
This will be made at least 3 times during this holiday season. Peanut Butter “Cheese…
- August 13, 2013
Recipe for Creamy Garlic Broccoli – Creamy garlic coats steamed, roasted garlic an accent of black pepper over top. Find out what my secret one-step ingredient is to make this healthy-delicious side dish!
Recipe for Creamy Garlic Broccoli – Creamy garlic coats steamed, roasted garlic an accent of…
- February 19, 2014
- September 29, 2013
- October 13, 2013
- January 20, 2014
Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup – 9/29/13 -This is a very tasty soup, a quick meal – I served with crusty garlic bread and a salad. The only modifications I made were that I used heavy cream instead of half and half but only used 1 cup instead of the called for 2 cups. I also added 1Tbsp of flour to a little of the chicken broth to thicken the soup a bit. Will definitely make again. Yum!
- October 6, 2013
Pan Fried Curried Okra
- September 26, 2013
- November 3, 2013