Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars | NO BAKE!!!!!!!!!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Skinny-Crab-Cakes….Healthy Meals. #herestoherhealth #herestoyourhealth
- March 4, 2014
Baked Sweet Potatoes Stuffed with Feta, Olives and Sundried Tomatoes -minus olives, pls!
- September 17, 2013
Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Bake… This is AMAZING… It uses a creamy cheesy Alfredo sauce that the veggies (I used broccoli, but about any veggie will work) rest in. Then top with Pillsbury Grands that rest on the Alfredo sauce so the bottoms taste like dumplings while the tops are crispy crunchy… This is a great way to get kids to eat their veggies and it looks stunning! This is only half, come see the full circle.
- September 28, 2013
- October 6, 2013
- March 11, 2014
Campfire Cones…stuff an ice cream cone with choc chips, nuts, toffee pieces, mini marshmallows, banana pieces, butterscotch bits…wrap in foil, place on campfire to melt all together! YUM! from Chef Jessica Bright –
Campfire Cones…stuff an ice cream cone with choc chips, nuts, toffee pieces, mini marshmallows, banana…
- April 15, 2014
Frozen berries, dry cake mix, and 1 can of sprite. Bake @ 350 for 35…
- August 26, 2013
Thai chicken with coconut soup
- February 19, 2014
Blackberry Lime Margaritas ~ 1 cup fresh Blackberry Juice, 1 cup 100% agave Blanco Tequila, 2/3 cup fresh Lime Juice, 1/2 cup Grand Mariner or Cointreau, 3 Tbsp. Simple Syrup (optional), Ice Cubes and Lime Slices
Blackberry Lime Margaritas ~ 1 cup fresh Blackberry Juice, 1 cup 100% agave Blanco Tequila,…
- March 4, 2014
Chalkboard cookies by Ali Bee’s Bake Shop, via Flickr
- August 26, 2013