Daily Bite: Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Bell Peppers-Bite Size Wellness
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
crockpot – chicken taco
- September 21, 2013
Refreshing Detox Drink Recipe
- October 6, 2013
BLUEBERRY VANILLA PROTEIN PANCAKES – 1 tbsp Protien Powder – 1 large egg – 1 medium banana, mashed – 1/3 cup of fresh blueberries – teaspoon baking powder – 2 tablespoons oat flour – teaspoon vanilla extract -1/2 teaspoon chia seeds -splash of coconut milk
BLUEBERRY VANILLA PROTEIN PANCAKES – 1 tbsp Protien Powder – 1 large egg – 1…
- February 19, 2014
Hissy Fit Dip – Rumor has it that the first time this was served at an SEC tailgating party; it was so popular that it was gone in no time flat! One uppity Southern belle who missed tasting the new recipe was distraught and pitched a big hissy fit, hence forth the name.
Hissy Fit Dip – Rumor has it that the first time this was served at…
- October 6, 2013
- October 10, 2013
- January 4, 2014
- October 27, 2013
Another pinner said: Red Velvet Cheese Ball- a total hit at three different Christmas parties and counting. I would change the recipe to the following: 1/2 box red velvet mix (dry), 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, one 8oz. Block of cream cheese. I used white chocolate chips for one party and choc for another- both great!
- December 8, 2013
Famous Japanese ginger salad dressing. Yum I freaking love this stuff
- February 15, 2014
cinnamon-raisin graham bread
- August 26, 2013