White Bean Turkey Chili! A delicious low fat white bean chili recipe made with beans, turkey, and other ingredients. This can be made on the stove or in a crock pot. Makes great leftovers and tastes even better the next day for lunch!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Classic sweetcorn and bacon chowder thats adapted to be cooked quickly in a pressure cooker. This chowder will be ready in less than 15 minutes from preparation to plate! Classic winter warming soup with a twist to make it the speediest you will ever make.
Classic sweetcorn and bacon chowder thats adapted to be cooked quickly in a pressure cooker….
- March 30, 2014
- January 20, 2014
Line muffin tins. Remove wrapper from Reeses and put into liners. Add no-bake cheesecake mix on top. Chill as directed. Shut up!
Line muffin tins. Remove wrapper from Reeses and put into liners. Add no-bake cheesecake mix…
- September 17, 2013
Mixed green salad with spinach, green apples, cranberries, walnuts, and gorgonzola with an apple cider vinaigrette
Mixed green salad with spinach, green apples, cranberries, walnuts, and gorgonzola with an apple cider…
- April 4, 2014
- September 28, 2013
Strawberry Heart Pie
- March 16, 2014
Berry Vodka Spritzers 4 limes 3 tablespoons sugar 1 liter club soda 1 cup berry-flavored vodka 1 cup blueberries 1 cup raspberries ice
Berry Vodka Spritzers 4 limes 3 tablespoons sugar 1 liter club soda 1 cup berry-flavored…
- April 4, 2014
- November 30, 2013
Orange Mustard Grilled Pork Tenderloin, from Michael Smith
- March 11, 2014
- December 24, 2013