15 Winter Go-To Crock Pot Recipes
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Crockpot Balsamic Roast Beef French Dip Sandwiches: 1 3-4 pound boneless roast beef (chuck or round roast), 1 cup beef broth, ½ cup balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, 4 cloves garlic, chopped – throw it all in a crockpot & cook. Reduce gravy and serve on buns.
Crockpot Balsamic Roast Beef French Dip Sandwiches: 1 3-4 pound boneless roast beef (chuck or…
- September 17, 2013
“I used to make this fudge all the time until I lost the recipe. I am SO excited to find it again and I hope you like it, too! Easiest Fudge in the world uses just five ingredients and takes about 7 minutes to make. Can be made in the microwave”
“I used to make this fudge all the time until I lost the recipe. I…
- August 18, 2013
Moorish Gate by neil1877
- January 27, 2014
- October 13, 2013
Citrus Tabbouleh Salad
- February 19, 2014
Pretzel Rolo Pecan Candy
- April 15, 2014
Manti (Turkish ravioli) with yogurt and chilli oil – Talkin’ food – de 100% onafhankelijke ‘what to eat’
Manti (Turkish ravioli) with yogurt and chilli oil – Talkin’ food – de 100% onafhankelijke…
- August 26, 2013
- January 20, 2014
Touchdown Punch, This stuff is so good, you will be finding any excuse to throw…
- April 4, 2014
gonna try this one…
- October 6, 2013