Chocolate Cannoli Cake – Traditional Sicilian dessert, This is an elegant dessert. The filling is nice and not too sweet. The chocolate chips give it a touch of sweetness but does not over power the flavor of the cheese
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Turkey and Cheese Pockets
- August 26, 2013
- September 17, 2013
Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
- September 15, 2013
Recipe: Strawberry Chia Pudding had this at a dinner party last night and LOVED it!
- March 16, 2014
The view from Great Island: Brussels Cookies, just for fun
- March 22, 2014
Sneaky Beach cocktail: Pink Lemonade, Fresh Strawberries, Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka, Triple Sec, Malibu Coconut Rum THIS IS THE BEST DRINK EVER. Look out!
Sneaky Beach cocktail: Pink Lemonade, Fresh Strawberries, Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka, Triple Sec, Malibu Coconut Rum…
- February 15, 2014
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Brown Rice Mexican Bowl
- February 19, 2014
cajun chicken spaghetti: 1/2 box thin spaghetti, 2 chicken breasts, cubed, 1 1/4 cup chicken broth, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, 2 1/2 teaspoons cajun seasoning, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon flour 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon paprika & 1 tablespoon olive oil tabasco to taste.
- January 20, 2014
Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin: Loved this! I will definitely be making this again. I cooked mine overnight and it was so tender it fell apart!
Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin: Loved this! I will definitely be making this…
- March 4, 2014
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- September 21, 2013