I make these every year for Christmas breakfast and they are fabulous! “Crack Sticks aka Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups: Oh My Goodness! These are so easy and OH MY YUMMY GOOD…just white bread, crusts removed & flattened, spread w sweetened cream cheese, rolled jelly roll style, then dipped in cinnamon sugar & baked until crispy crunchy & cream cheese is hot & oozing. Delicious finger food for a brunch or shower.”
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
John Legend’s Macaroni and Cheese – “I have made it dozens of times and I get so many requests for it. I like to assemble it the night before. That gives the liquid time to absorb into the noodles and I think it makes it taste even better”
John Legend’s Macaroni and Cheese – “I have made it dozens of times and I…
- September 17, 2013
Strawberry Bread with Strawberry Butter: gift a loaf of this along w a mason jar of the strawberry butter
Strawberry Bread with Strawberry Butter: gift a loaf of this along w a mason jar…
- March 11, 2014
- February 6, 2014
This is one of my favorite soup recipes!
- August 18, 2013
- October 10, 2013
- October 13, 2013
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- August 18, 2013
Rattlesnake Bites – – ground beef, jalapenos, cream cheese and crescent rolls.
- October 6, 2013
CrockPot Meals for a month UNDER 75 dollars.
- October 6, 2013
Quick Lime Cilantro Chicken – Love with recipehttp://pinterest.com/pin/162692605262770860/
- January 27, 2014