Chicken Chopped Salad; requires cooked chicken, napa cabbage, toasted almonds, cilantro, scallions and salad dressing of your choice.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Chicken recipes: Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Curry
- February 25, 2014
Mac and cheese without all the processed stuff.
- March 11, 2014
Spinach Cheese Puffs
- March 16, 2014
- September 29, 2013
WRONG DOINGS AGAINST HUMANITY – The Upside-Down House, Szymbark, Poland. This structure was built by Polish philanthropist and designer Daniel Czapiewski to serve as a constant reminder of “wrong-doings against humanity” and the backwardness of the world. Poland’s former Communist rule inspired the project, as Czapiewski thought all decisions being made at the time were detached from reality.
WRONG DOINGS AGAINST HUMANITY – The Upside-Down House, Szymbark, Poland. This structure was built by…
- January 27, 2014
- October 13, 2013
Cookies-and-Cream Cake ~ If you like cookies-and-cream ice cream, youll love this cake. Chocolate sandwich cookies are mixed into the batter and pressed into the sweet and creamy frosting for a fun look.
Cookies-and-Cream Cake ~ If you like cookies-and-cream ice cream, youll love this cake. Chocolate sandwich…
- April 4, 2014
White Trash Dip 1 can chili (15 oz) 2 packages cream cheese (8 oz ea), softened 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded 1 lb. bacon 4 green onions, chopped 1 tsp red pepper flakes Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook bacon. Crumble. Mix together chili, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions in a large bowl. Spread mixture into a pie pan. Cook for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Serve with chips.
White Trash Dip 1 can chili (15 oz) 2 packages cream cheese (8 oz…
- September 15, 2013
White House by Design Band YOAP
- January 27, 2014