Peppers Stuffed with Quinoa, Spinach and Feta Cheese Recipe by MELTNSUE via
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
detoxify – 2 large beets 4 long carrots 2 apples (of any kind) 6 stalks celery 2 limes 2 inches ginger (grated)
detoxify – 2 large beets 4 long carrots 2 apples (of any kind) 6 stalks…
- March 16, 2014
Parmesan Green Beans 12oz green beans, 2 tsp olive oil kosher salt + fresh cracked pepper to taste ¼ tsp garlic powder 1½ tbsp shredded parmesan 425 for 15 mins…turn half way.
Parmesan Green Beans 12oz green beans, 2 tsp olive oil kosher salt + fresh cracked…
- October 6, 2013
Jalapeno-Scallion Mac ‘n Cheesehttp://pinterest.com/pin/512566001312091873/
- January 27, 2014
make your own pumpkin pie spice to store
- August 18, 2013
Homemade Chai Tea: The combination of ginger, cardamom, cinnamon and pepper warms you from the inside out. Click through for more hot drink recipes!
Homemade Chai Tea: The combination of ginger, cardamom, cinnamon and pepper warms you from the…
- September 26, 2013
Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajitas Recipe ~ The flavors really cook well together and leftovers are even better!
Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajitas Recipe ~ The flavors really cook well together and leftovers are…
- August 7, 2013
Chinese Chicken Salad with Sesame Dressing.
- August 13, 2013
minted hibiscus and raspberry Ingredients: 8 cups water 3 cups raspberries 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint, plus leaves for garnish 6 hibiscus tea bags or 6 Tbs. hibi…
minted hibiscus and raspberry Ingredients: 8 cups water 3 cups raspberries 1/4 cup coarsely chopped…
- April 4, 2014
Daily Bite: Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Bell Peppers-Bite Size Wellness
- September 17, 2013