Pumpkin Ricotta Cheesecake with Brown Butter Crust and Grand Marnier Whipped Cream
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Pasta Salad Italiano
- September 24, 2013
Mexican Rice | Fresh cilantro and spicy jalapeno peppers give this fluffy rice its south-of-the-border flavor.
Mexican Rice | Fresh cilantro and spicy jalapeno peppers give this fluffy rice its south-of-the-border…
- February 19, 2014
Tomato Basil Chicken – Tender chicken breasts cooked in a silky fresh tomato basil sauce, makes for one seriously delicious and healthy Low Carb and Weight Watchers dinner recipe. Its incredibly easy to prepare and is a dish the whole family will love.
Tomato Basil Chicken – Tender chicken breasts cooked in a silky fresh tomato basil sauce,…
- February 19, 2014
Egg-less cookie dough to eat. Not to bake. Just to eat.
- September 17, 2013
- November 30, 2013
- February 6, 2014
Hissy Fit Dip – Rumor has it that the first time this was served at an SEC tailgating party; it was so popular that it was gone in no time flat! One uppity Southern belle who missed tasting the new recipe was distraught and pitched a big hissy fit, hence forth the name.
Hissy Fit Dip – Rumor has it that the first time this was served at…
- April 15, 2014
Salted Pretzel Caramel Brownies-1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownies (for a 9×13 pan) 2 eggs 1/4 cup water 2/3 cup vegetable oil 3 cups pretzels 1 jar caramel sauce coarse sea salt
Salted Pretzel Caramel Brownies-1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownies (for a 9×13 pan) 2 eggs…
- August 7, 2013
- December 24, 2013
Lavender and Chocolate Ice Cream
- March 30, 2014