Revolutionary Mac Cheese The pasta is cooked in the milk, which forms the base for the sauce. No water, no draining… Ive been looking for this recipe for years!!! 2 cup pasta, 2 cup milk, 1 cup cheese
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- October 6, 2013
Red Velvet Cupcakes with a secret ingredient – BEETS! They are moist, decadent and a bit healthier, too!
Red Velvet Cupcakes with a secret ingredient – BEETS! They are moist, decadent and a…
- March 16, 2014
Coat chicken breast halves in a spicy mixture of chili powder, cumin, and crushed red pepper, grill, and serve in flour tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings—lettuce, tomato, cheese, cilantro—for a one-dish Mexican meal.
Coat chicken breast halves in a spicy mixture of chili powder, cumin, and crushed red…
- September 26, 2013
- March 22, 2014
Chicken Escalopes with olive, caper & tomato dressing (Re-Pinned for Pinner who couldn’t find the recipe. I hope this works for you, it was really good!)
Chicken Escalopes with olive, caper & tomato dressing (Re-Pinned for Pinner who couldn’t find the…
- September 24, 2013
- February 25, 2014
- January 27, 2014
Smothered Green Beans with Bacon 6 thick slices bacon, chopped 1/2 cup onions, minced 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed 1 cup water 1/8 teaspoon salt 1 pinch ground black pepper
Smothered Green Beans with Bacon 6 thick slices bacon, chopped 1/2 cup onions, minced 1…
- March 4, 2014
Grow longer hair faster 1 egg 2 Tbsp of olive oil 2 Tbsp of honey/coconut oil 1 Tbsp of castor oil Apply to hair for 30 min Massage your scalp as you wash it out to promote blood flow Repeat once a week
Grow longer hair faster 1 egg 2 Tbsp of olive oil 2 Tbsp of honey/coconut…
- March 16, 2014
- October 18, 2013