Another crockpot Italian chicken!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad-delish. Just used one cooked chicken breast, made the ceasar dressing from lish-pizza recipe and added the red wine vinegar, lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, pasta, and cheese. It was a hit…kyle had 4 plates of it.
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad-delish. Just used one cooked chicken breast, made the ceasar dressing from…
- August 18, 2013
Stir together Cream Cheese, Shredded Cheese, and Taco Seasoning. Fold in the shredded meat, Divide the mix into the tortillas and roll up. Spray the tops with cooking spray and bake for 30 minutes at 350. (flip them at 15 minutes) Garnish with sour cream…and chives…and salsa…and more cheese :)
Stir together Cream Cheese, Shredded Cheese, and Taco Seasoning. Fold in the shredded meat, Divide…
- September 26, 2013
- February 25, 2014
Homemade soft pretzels.
- April 15, 2014
Cheez-Its From Scratch
- August 18, 2013
Coffee Cake Muffins – The classic coffee cake is transformed into a convenient muffin, loaded with a mile-high crumb topping!
Coffee Cake Muffins – The classic coffee cake is transformed into a convenient muffin, loaded…
- March 30, 2014
Blend this up for an amazing energy, mood, and focus enhancer.
- September 24, 2013
- December 24, 2013