Chicken, Peppers & Cream Cheese Taquitos
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Root beer float bar – bottles of root beer and scoops of ice cream in mason jars on ice. Great party idea!
Root beer float bar – bottles of root beer and scoops of ice cream in…
- February 15, 2014
- October 10, 2013
- December 24, 2013
Samoa Sugar Cookies Recipe ~ Says: If you like Samoa cookies then you are most definitely going to love these! How could you not with their soft, Lofthouse sugar cookie style texture, their rich caramel frosting along with a generous sprinkling of perfectly toasted coconut, and plenty of chocolate drizzling to pair with that finishing touch of a decadent caramel sauce
- October 27, 2013
- January 13, 2014
Pumpkin Muffins – only 2 ingredients. That’s right, just the cake mix (spice cake?) and the pumpkin. No oil, no eggs, no water, nothing else. The end result is an amazing, incredibly moist muffin/cupcake with a hint of pumpkin flavor.
Pumpkin Muffins – only 2 ingredients. That’s right, just the cake mix (spice cake?) and…
- September 24, 2013
Fall Treat: Vanilla Pumpkin Protein Muffins!
- September 17, 2013
Summary: As per the culture in Asia, food is not just to fulfill your stomach…
- September 21, 2013
Veggie Alfredo Lasagna – Pinch of Yum
- August 26, 2013