Crock pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice. This was SOOO good. I doubled the recipe, because we had people coming over for dinner, and we ate ALL of it. Every single last bite. Definitely will make again. Super easy and super yummy.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- January 4, 2014
naan – Budget Byteshttp://pinterest.com/pin/257057091205034379/
- January 27, 2014
- January 13, 2014
Kung Pao Chickpea Tacos – Eats Well With Others
- March 30, 2014
Melting Moments Cookies – Recipes, Dinner Ideas, Healthy Recipes & Food Guide
- September 15, 2013
Carrot Cake Raw Bars for The Balanced Platter (Gluten Free and Vegan)
- September 17, 2013
Hawaiian Cosmo with Van Gogh Pineapple Vodka, blue curaçao, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and fresh fruit to garnish.
Hawaiian Cosmo with Van Gogh Pineapple Vodka, blue curaçao, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and fresh…
- September 26, 2013
A great guide to cooking grains from Food.
- September 15, 2013
Basic Cheese Pizza – This is seriously the best cheese pizza EVER! Works great every time and tastes amazing, don’t lose this recipe!
Basic Cheese Pizza – This is seriously the best cheese pizza EVER! Works great every…
- September 24, 2013
PHOTO: Fabio Viviani’s lemony chicken recipe is shown here. (TB 12/2 dinner)
- August 7, 2013