- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
cheesy hashbrowns: 2 lbs thawed hash browns, 1/2 c melted butter, 1/4 t pepper, 1 t salt, 1/2 c chopped onion, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 2 c sour cream, 2 c shredded cheddar, (mix all above put in greased 9×13 pan), then combine 1/4 c melted butter with 2 c crushed corn flakes and spread on top of potato mixture, bake at 350 for 50-60 min
cheesy hashbrowns: 2 lbs thawed hash browns, 1/2 c melted butter, 1/4 t pepper, 1…
- March 22, 2014
Spicy Guacamole Chicken Burgers: 1# gd chicken, 1/2-1 jalapeno, 1/2 tsp garlic pwd, 1/2 tsp gd cumin, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (or less!!); grill ~10 med-high heat; top w/ guacamole
Spicy Guacamole Chicken Burgers: 1# gd chicken, 1/2-1 jalapeno, 1/2 tsp garlic pwd, 1/2 tsp…
- March 16, 2014
Easy Mushroom Rice
- August 13, 2013
- January 20, 2014
300 calories, 5 Weight Watchers points- For The WHOLE Pizza! Saving this for one of those “Forget the diet! I want pizza” days
300 calories, 5 Weight Watchers points- For The WHOLE Pizza! Saving this for one of…
- September 26, 2013
- September 24, 2013
Pepperoni Garlic Knots with Homemade Marinara
- March 16, 2014
What to pick based on what you want to use it for. How to Roast…
- March 16, 2014
Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- August 7, 2013
Chicken, linguine, and chopped spinach are tossed with a creamy Parmesan sauce and baked in the oven for a casserole thats fit for a special occasion dinner.
Chicken, linguine, and chopped spinach are tossed with a creamy Parmesan sauce and baked in…
- March 4, 2014