- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Pork Chops in Beer
- September 21, 2013
Spanish Rice 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 medium white onion, chopped 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 cup rice 1/2 cup tomato sauce 2 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth Salt and freshly ground black pepper Cilantro sprigs, optional for garnish
- October 18, 2013
- January 27, 2014
- October 13, 2013
Chai, originates from India…and was created 1000s years ago in India, as part of Ayurveda. At least 80% of Indians living in India use a form of Ayurveda. Use of Chai can be traced to India for as a cure for flu, colds, stomach problems. Digestive system, and lung problems. Chai contains high level of antioxidants to lower cholesterol and blood pressure. Chai is made by brewing several Indian spices (cinammon, star anise, elaichi ,ginger) …..with milk and sweetener.
Chai, originates from India…and was created 1000s years ago in India, as part of Ayurveda….
- March 30, 2014
Pecan Praline Sauce…over ice cream, over a brownie, over the moon! Click to see EASY Recipe … Great for Home OR as a Gift !
Pecan Praline Sauce…over ice cream, over a brownie, over the moon! Click to see EASY…
- September 26, 2013
- October 27, 2013
Mini Philly Cheese Steak Egg Rolls
- August 26, 2013
I almost hate to pin this to give it away, but this is THE best Christmas recipe I’ve ever made – people flipped. Eggnog Pound Cake.
- December 8, 2013
- September 29, 2013