- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Thx Dr. Oz: “Peanut Butter & Chocolate–This tasty duo will satisfy even the most voracious sweet tooth. Melt a bar of dark chocolate and mix it into a jar of organic peanut butter. Leave it in the fridge so that it cools and the flavors blend. When a sugar craving strikes, have a spoon. One spoonful has 4.5 grams of sugar. Compare this to your average brownie with a whopping 30 grams of sugar, & you’re well on your way to shaking your sugar habit in healthy ways you never thought possible!”
Thx Dr. Oz: “Peanut Butter & Chocolate–This tasty duo will satisfy even the most voracious…
- September 24, 2013
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Molten Lava Cookies made in a muffin tin!
- March 22, 2014
Crockpot Salsa Chicken Recipe 4 -5 Boneless, Skinless chicken breasts thawed 16 oz. of your favorite Salsa, or make Easy Homemade Salsa 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese Optional Add-in: 1 can of corn drained Optional Add-in: 1 can of black beans drained
Crockpot Salsa Chicken Recipe 4 -5 Boneless, Skinless chicken breasts thawed 16 oz. of your…
- April 15, 2014
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs Are you kidding me? Place these babies on top of a bed of spaghetti with marinara and watch everyone fall in LOVE with YOU.
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs Are you kidding me? Place these babies on top of a bed…
- August 7, 2013
To Die For Blueberry Muffins with Crumb Topping Recipe
- April 15, 2014
Balsamic Pork Loin Roast on BigOven: An easy and delicious recipe from Market Street grocery and inspired by a pork tenderloin recipe from Rachel Ray. The herb rub makes a delicious crust, and the flavor of the rosemary, thyme, garlic and balsamic vinegar subtly infuse the entire roast.
- January 4, 2014
- November 30, 2013
Avocado Chicken Enchiladas
- February 25, 2014