- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
life in my empty nest: Minestrone Soup
- September 17, 2013
Double Chocolate Pudding Cookieshttp://pinterest.com/pin/215961744605378414/
- January 27, 2014
For a party! cook hot dogs in the crock pot – dont add water. they will release moisture on their own. cook on low for 4 hours. taste like they were cooked on a roller!—-need to remember this!! great idea
For a party! cook hot dogs in the crock pot – dont add water. they…
- April 4, 2014
- October 27, 2013
Candied Pecan, Craisin, Feta Salad with Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette from striefler Chef In Training
- September 15, 2013
Dr. Oz’s 7 Layer Fat-Fighting Dip- 4 cups shredded lettuce, 3 medium ripe avocados mashed and mixed with 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 1/2 cup Greek yogurt mixed with 1 package low-sodium taco seasoning mix, 1 can black beans, 3 medium diced tomatoes, 2 cans sliced olives, 8 oz 2% cheddar cheese
- October 6, 2013
Kung Pao Chickpea Tacos – Eats Well With Others
- March 30, 2014
Ice Cream Cake use cake pans the same size of the cake for ice cream, line them with saran wrap and then put in a mixture of 2 parts ice cream to 1 part cool whip. Once it is frozen you can easily lift it out and place it on the cake. cover in ganache
Ice Cream Cake use cake pans the same size of the cake for ice cream,…
- February 25, 2014
crock pot cherry pie. 2 (21 ounce) cans of cherry pie filling 1 box yellow cake mix 1 cup melted butter. Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray Pour in both cans of cherry pie filling Pour box of cake over top cherries (do not mix) Drizzle melted butter over top Cook for 3 hours on high Take cover off and cook for another 30 minutes so top with get a little crisp
- November 3, 2013
Easy Homemade Biscuits | One Sweet Appetite
- October 6, 2013