- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Pizza Stuffed Chicken Breastshttp://pinterest.com/pin/157203843216678072/
- January 27, 2014
- March 30, 2014
Cheesy Broccoli Orzo | Iowa Girl Eats My Review: yummy-tastes like boxed mac and cheese with an adult twist with the broccoli. Maybe also need to add a sharp cheddar or gruyere for added tang
Cheesy Broccoli Orzo | Iowa Girl Eats My Review: yummy-tastes like boxed mac and cheese…
- April 15, 2014
Crockpot Cinnamon Rolls
- September 21, 2013
- November 30, 2013
Caramel Dream Pie with Heath Bar Topping on BigOven: Here is how to make a Caramel Dream Pie with Heath Bar Topping. It is actually made in a crock pot, just one ingredient (plus topping), and is the best tasting caramel you can imagine!
Caramel Dream Pie with Heath Bar Topping on BigOven: Here is how to make a…
- April 4, 2014
Cheesy Quinoa Casserole (Gluten Free)
- March 30, 2014
Spicy Zucchini Frittata – Whole Living Eat Well
- April 15, 2014
- August 26, 2013
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken Ingredients 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 4 garlic cloves, minced 4 tablespoons brown sugar 3 teaspoons olive oil Directions Preheat oven to 400F and lightly grease a casserole dish. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Place chicken in casserole and spoon mixture over chicken. Cook.
- January 4, 2014