DIY – Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
oons extra-virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red-wine vinegar 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 1/2 teaspoon paprika, preferably smoked 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper 2 cups cooked brown rice 1 15-ounce can lentils, rinsed, or 11/3 cups cooked lentils 1 carrot, diced 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
oons extra-virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red-wine vinegar 1 tablespoon finely chopped…
- August 18, 2013
- January 4, 2014
- October 6, 2013
Shrimp and Cheddar Polenta with Asparagus: A Quick and Easy Dinner that’s healthy and has a comfort food feel.
Shrimp and Cheddar Polenta with Asparagus: A Quick and Easy Dinner that’s healthy and has…
- October 6, 2013
- October 18, 2013
Goat Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- April 15, 2014
How to Make Veggie Chips: Beet, Potato, Carrot, Kale or Green Bean
- February 15, 2014
Caprese Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Reduction. So easy and delicious. It doesn’t taste diet friendly at all! My husband keeps asking for me to make it again!
Caprese Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Reduction. So easy and delicious. It doesn’t taste diet friendly…
- February 15, 2014
Crock Pot Bourbon Glazed Kielbasa! This crock pot recipe is perfect for football parties, holiday parties or any day you want a super easy recipe. via http://@Tammy Tarng Tarng Gibson Tips
Crock Pot Bourbon Glazed Kielbasa! This crock pot recipe is perfect for football parties, holiday…
- February 25, 2014
Plain Chicken: Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole
- March 30, 2014