- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Spicy Whole Roasted Cauliflower Recipe | Kitchen Daily
- February 19, 2014
Stopped buying the jar stuff once I tasted this homemade salsa. Simple and delicious: Chop 5-6 Roma tomatoes,1 small onion and 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro. Mince 2 seeded Serrano or Jalapeo peppers and 1 clove of garlic. Add 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice and salt and peper to taste. Mix everything together and let sit overnight for flavors to meld.
Stopped buying the jar stuff once I tasted this homemade salsa. Simple and delicious: Chop…
- March 30, 2014
FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE: 1/2 C melted butter, 1 C brown sugar, 12 slices of bread, 4 eggs, 1 1/2 C milk, 1 tsp vanilla, cinnamon to taste, 45 min @ 350
FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE: 1/2 C melted butter, 1 C brown sugar, 12 slices of bread,…
- March 22, 2014
- October 27, 2013
Growing up in the south I can say that I have been eating Pulled Pork…
- January 27, 2014
Blackberry Lime Margaritas ~ 1 cup fresh Blackberry Juice, 1 cup 100% agave Blanco Tequila, 2/3 cup fresh Lime Juice, 1/2 cup Grand Mariner or Cointreau, 3 Tbsp. Simple Syrup (optional), Ice Cubes and Lime Slices
Blackberry Lime Margaritas ~ 1 cup fresh Blackberry Juice, 1 cup 100% agave Blanco Tequila,…
- March 4, 2014
Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast Pinner wrote, “pork heaven! Seriously … The sauce has just the right balance of saltiness, sweetness and tang.”
Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast Pinner wrote, “pork heaven! Seriously … The sauce has…
- September 24, 2013
greek chicken pitas (for me, minus the chicken) taziki sauce recipe (served with sangria) Mmmmmm I love fetta cheese!!!!!
greek chicken pitas (for me, minus the chicken) taziki sauce recipe (served with sangria) Mmmmmm…
- March 30, 2014
- December 8, 2013
Strawberry Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes – Creme de la Crumb
- February 15, 2014