- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Grilled Chicken and red onion sandwiches finished with mustard, creme fraiche and, cheddar cheese and pickles
Grilled Chicken and red onion sandwiches finished with mustard, creme fraiche and, cheddar cheese and…
- January 27, 2014
How To Roast Garlic
- August 26, 2013
Roasted Tomato & Rosemary Soup with Kale & Potatoes
- September 24, 2013
Skinny Two-Ingredient 110-Calorie Mozzarella Cheese Sticks – Comfort food goes skinny so you can still indulge without the bulge! And so fast easy to make! http://@Averie Sunshine Averie Cooks Sunshine Averie Cooks Sunshine Averie Cooks Sunshine Averie Cooks Sunshine Averie Cooks Sunshine Averie Cooks Sunshine Averie Cooks Sunshine Averie Cooks Sunshine Averie Cooks Sunshine Averie Cooks Sunshine Averie Cooks
Skinny Two-Ingredient 110-Calorie Mozzarella Cheese Sticks – Comfort food goes skinny so you can still…
- February 19, 2014
- October 18, 2013
2 cucumbers- cut up, 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (about 30), 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, 1 cup fresh mozzarella (I like to use the little balls), 1 avocado, 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, Salt and pepper to taste
2 cucumbers- cut up, 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (about 30), 2 tablespoons chopped…
- September 24, 2013
- January 4, 2014
Sweet Noodle Kugel – I’ve only ever made recipe in the Moosewood Cookbook so I look forward to trying this (probably for Rosh Hashanah). My MIL always serves this as a side dish, even though I always make it sweet.
Sweet Noodle Kugel – I’ve only ever made recipe in the Moosewood Cookbook so I…
- August 26, 2013