sounds divine! Slice potatoes (2lg) into very thin slices (1/4 inch). Toss potatoes in (3Tbsp) olive oil, Italian seasoning (1tbsp) and salt (1tsp) in a ziplock bag to coat. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake at 450 for 15 -20 minutes, until lightly brown. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
This frosting is absolutely exploding with chocolate. Its smooth, creamy, and causes everyone who tastes it to do a double take because by looking at it, you are expecting it to be store bought canned icing but OH NO, none of that plastic, preservative filled flavor here. This is the real deal!
This frosting is absolutely exploding with chocolate. Its smooth, creamy, and causes everyone who tastes…
- March 22, 2014
Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe | Key Ingredient
- March 22, 2014
Ravioli with butter and sage
- February 19, 2014
- February 15, 2014
microwave salted caramel recipe…must try soon!
- February 19, 2014
- December 8, 2013
Butter Fried Chicken by Michael Symon! #TheChew #FriedChicken
- March 4, 2014
4 ingredient cheesecake dip: Mix softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff by hand until smooth.Fold in Cool Whip one container at a time.Spread into dish, pan or on a platter.Cover with cherry pie filling and refrigerate.Break graham crackers into sticks for dipping.
4 ingredient cheesecake dip: Mix softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff by hand until smooth.Fold…
- September 26, 2013
- November 30, 2013