Sweet Baby Ray’s Crockpot Chicken Recipe
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Vanilla Peach Coffee Cake. Melts in your mouth. if you are a peach fan or not, everyone loves this coffee cake!
Vanilla Peach Coffee Cake. Melts in your mouth. if you are a peach fan or…
- March 4, 2014
OMG….Pumpkin fluff dip = 16oz Cool Whip, small instant vanilla pudding package, 1 can pumpkin, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice = repinned
OMG….Pumpkin fluff dip = 16oz Cool Whip, small instant vanilla pudding package, 1 can pumpkin,…
- September 15, 2013
Classic Fudge Pudding Pops via La Casa de Sweets
- August 7, 2013
- January 13, 2014
My favorite! Add thinly sliced cabbage, diced radish with chile sauce, yummy!! Pozolé! Best. Mexican. Food. Ever.
My favorite! Add thinly sliced cabbage, diced radish with chile sauce, yummy!! Pozolé! Best. Mexican….
- August 26, 2013
- December 24, 2013
- November 3, 2013
Reeses Krispies Melt 4 peanut butter cups and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a pan with 3 tablespoons of butter ;Dump in 6 cups of Rice Krispies and stir again ;Press into a greased pan, and let cool for two or three minutes ;Flip the pan of treats out onto a cutting board ;Cut out shapes with cookie cutters ;Cool a little longer, then eat!
Reeses Krispies Melt 4 peanut butter cups and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a…
- August 13, 2013
Ruth’s Chris BBQ Shrimp – this is delicious and easy!
- August 26, 2013