- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Chicken Bacon Parmesan Pasta
- September 17, 2013
- February 6, 2014
Creamy Chicken & Noodles – I make this all of the time and anyone that eats it is blown away. Comfort food at it’s best! So easy! Combine 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 2-10.75 cans of cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup of butter (sliced) and 42 oz. of chicken broth in your crock pot. Cover & cook on low for 8 hours. Add bag of egg noodles. cook for 1 more hour. Eating in!
- October 6, 2013
Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe | Key Ingredient
- March 22, 2014
S’mores Cookies. I don’t like S’mores, but people in my office have been asking for…
- September 15, 2013
- October 13, 2013
Blue Agave Margarita Recipe: 1 1/2 oz Silver tequila 1/2 oz Triple Sec 1/2 oz Blue Curacao 1/2 cup Sweet and Sour
Blue Agave Margarita Recipe: 1 1/2 oz Silver tequila 1/2 oz Triple Sec 1/2 oz…
- August 7, 2013
SPARKLING STRAWBERRY LEMONADE: – STRAWBERRY SYRUP: 1 heaping cup chopped strawberries 2 tbsp. sugar 1 tsp. lemon juice 2 tbsp. cold water Pinch of salt – LEMONADE: 1 cup very hot water 2/3 cup sugar 1¼ cups freshly squeezed lemon juice 4½ cups cold sparkling water or seltzer
- November 30, 2013
Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza | Anyonita Nibbles I love how she uses fresh lettuce and warm and cold chicken in this recipe
Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza | Anyonita Nibbles I love how she uses fresh lettuce and…
- March 16, 2014
- September 28, 2013