- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Slow cooker Quinoa Chili 1 15-ounce can black beans 1 15-ounce can pinto beans 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes 1 4-ounce can diced mild green chiles 1 cup corn 2-3 cups vegetable broth 1/2 red onion 1 bell pepper 2 teaspoons garlic powder 2 teaspoons cumin 2 teaspoons chili powder 3/4 cup quinoa, rinsed throughly 3-4 hr high, 6-8 hr low
- January 4, 2014
Red potatoes cubed with skin left on, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, coat with a package of zesty Italian dressing mix and stir to coat, add minced onion for flavor, salt and pepper to taste. Cook 400 degree oven for 45 minutes or until tender. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
Red potatoes cubed with skin left on, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, coat with…
- August 13, 2013
- October 27, 2013
- September 28, 2013
Carob Powder Brownies. Forget chocolate, these are the richest, fudgiest brownies youll ever eat!
- February 25, 2014
Instead of stopping at fast food restaurants on road trips, pack simple healthy snacks. Here is a list of clever on-the-go bites.
Instead of stopping at fast food restaurants on road trips, pack simple healthy snacks. Here…
- October 6, 2013
- March 16, 2014
- November 3, 2013
Cookies ‘n Cream Cake: 1 Box white cake mix, crushed oreos. Frosting: 8 oz pkg cream cheese, powdered sugar, 1 container cool whip, crushed oreos, ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract.
Cookies ‘n Cream Cake: 1 Box white cake mix, crushed oreos. Frosting: 8 oz pkg…
- September 21, 2013