- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Creamed Chicken and Corn Soup! Pinterest is dangerous when you’re hungry! Everything looks delicious, and then wake up and you’re like wtf is this? NO! Hahaha
Creamed Chicken and Corn Soup! Pinterest is dangerous when you’re hungry! Everything looks delicious, and…
- October 6, 2013
DEVILED EGG PASTA SALAD – Church PotLuck Side Dish… This is a FANTASTIC side dish. Surprisingly tasty, creamy sweet and tangy pasta salad. Best served cold, travels well so PERFECT to bring for any POTLUCK DINNER! All the taste of Deviled Eggs added to the sauce!
DEVILED EGG PASTA SALAD – Church PotLuck Side Dish… This is a FANTASTIC side dish….
- August 13, 2013
Pioneer Womans Chicken Spaghetti Casserole…
- March 11, 2014
Light and Fluffy Spinach Quiche
- March 16, 2014
Recipe for Power Muffins Greek yogurt, blueberries, and oatmeal will have you a POWER breakfast.
- March 11, 2014
Ritz Crackers 1 stick melted butter 1 packet Ranch dressing mix ? c. grated Parmesan 1 tbsp. red pepper flakes 1 tsp. garlic powder. 1 box Ritz crackers ~Directions toss box of Ritz crackers with all 5 ingredients Bake in 300 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Ritz Crackers 1 stick melted butter 1 packet Ranch dressing mix ? c. grated Parmesan…
- April 15, 2014
Mexican Sour Cream Rice…..white rice with chicken broth, sour cream, green chiles, corn, monterey jack cheese, cilantro
Mexican Sour Cream Rice…..white rice with chicken broth, sour cream, green chiles, corn, monterey jack…
- August 13, 2013
- January 4, 2014
Red Wine Vinaigrette Recipe (Giada De Laurentiis – Food Network)
- February 19, 2014