- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
The Perfect Baked Potato. Slice potato almost but not all the way through. Tuck butter between slices. Bake until tender. Dribble with sour cream. Shower with grated cheese. Bake again until melted and gooey. Lavish with more sour cream and chopped scallion or crumbled bacon or chili or whatever you please.
- October 18, 2013
Campfire Quesadillas, and many other camp recipes with pictures from this website!
- August 7, 2013
FRITO PIE CASSEROLE 1 bag Frito’s 1 can Ro-Tel 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese 1 med. onion, chopped 1 tsp. salt 1 lb. ground beef Brown beef, onion and salt. Then layer meat, Frito’s, Ro-Tel and cheese in baking dish. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese melts through mixture
FRITO PIE CASSEROLE 1 bag Frito’s 1 can Ro-Tel 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese 1 med….
- August 26, 2013
- November 30, 2013
- February 19, 2014
#fall party food\r\n1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened\r\n1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling\r\n1 teaspoon ground cinnamon\r\n1/2 teaspoon ground ginger\r\nsugar is called for, but I’m going to see how little I can get away with.\r\nGarnishes: ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks
- October 6, 2013
cucumber finger sandwich
- March 16, 2014
Kadee’s Cookbook: Cranberry Chicken Salad
- August 18, 2013
Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookie Bars – if you like cinnamon rolls and sugar cookies you have to try these!
Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookie Bars – if you like cinnamon rolls and sugar cookies you…
- September 26, 2013
- January 13, 2014