- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
The Best Ever 25 Skillets and Casseroles~T~ A great collection of recipes that are quick and delicious.
The Best Ever 25 Skillets and Casseroles~T~ A great collection of recipes that are quick…
- September 21, 2013
Crusty Parmesan-Herb Zucchini Bites – one of my favorite, healthy summertime sides!
- February 19, 2014
- March 4, 2014
4 ingredient cheesecake dip: Mix softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff by hand until smooth.Fold in Cool Whip one container at a time.Spread into dish, pan or on a platter.Cover with cherry pie filling and refrigerate.Break graham crackers into sticks for dipping.
4 ingredient cheesecake dip: Mix softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff by hand until smooth.Fold…
- September 26, 2013
- April 15, 2014
KFC COLESLAW. 8 C finely chopped cabbage, 1 C shredded then chopped carrots, 1/2 C sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/4 C milk, 1/2 C mayo, 1/4 C buttermilk, 1 1/2 tsp white vinegar 2 1/2 tsp lemon juice. Mix cover put in frig for at least 4 hours.
KFC COLESLAW. 8 C finely chopped cabbage, 1 C shredded then chopped carrots, 1/2 C…
- March 11, 2014
Healthy, Fruity Breakfast Hand Tarts Recipe by CHEF_MEG via
- August 26, 2013
White Bean Turkey Chili! A delicious low fat white bean chili recipe made with beans, turkey, and other ingredients. This can be made on the stove or in a crock pot. Makes great leftovers and tastes even better the next day for lunch!
White Bean Turkey Chili! A delicious low fat white bean chili recipe made with beans,…
- September 17, 2013
- January 13, 2014
Jalapeno Popper Wontons with string cheese; serve with Ranch dressing | Don’t deep fry, wrap in wonton, brush with olive oil, and bake. Via ohbiteit – decorating-by-day
Jalapeno Popper Wontons with string cheese; serve with Ranch dressing | Don’t deep fry, wrap…
- September 15, 2013