- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- October 6, 2013
Almond and Italian Parsley Pesto is great served with crusty bread as a party finger food or tossed with pasta for a delicious lunch or dinner; so bright, fresh and flavorful.
Almond and Italian Parsley Pesto is great served with crusty bread as a party finger…
- September 17, 2013
John Legend’s Macaroni and Cheese – “I have made it dozens of times and I get so many requests for it. I like to assemble it the night before. That gives the liquid time to absorb into the noodles and I think it makes it taste even better”
John Legend’s Macaroni and Cheese – “I have made it dozens of times and I…
- September 17, 2013
Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
- August 26, 2013
- October 18, 2013
pic jennifer/ett hörn av eden
- August 7, 2013
- November 3, 2013
S’mores cupcakes. (Also try regular size cake) Gram cracker crust in bottom of cupcake. Bake 350 for 5 min. Then scoop chocolate cake batter and bake 18-20 min. Top with marshmallow and toast with kitchen torch or put a jumbo marshmallow onto of cupcake during last 5 min of baking. Easy version: chocolate cupcake topped with marshmallow frosting and garnished with gram cracker.
S’mores cupcakes. (Also try regular size cake) Gram cracker crust in bottom of cupcake. Bake…
- February 15, 2014
Buttercream Bites – no cake, just the frosting! In mint or vanilla chocolate chip. By Spadoni Spadoni Spadoni Spadoni Spadoni | Love From The Oven
Buttercream Bites – no cake, just the frosting! In mint or vanilla chocolate chip. By…
- September 15, 2013
- October 6, 2013