- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Peaches and Cream Muffins
- August 26, 2013
Melt in Your Mouth Baked Chicken Ingredients 3-4 frozen chicken breasts 1 cup plain greek yogurt (I used Chobani) 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 1 tsp garlic salt 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash, any flavor 1/2 tsp ground black pepper 1 tsp garlic powder 2 tsp red chili flakes pinch of cayenne pepper – Wrap each breast in foil and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
Melt in Your Mouth Baked Chicken Ingredients 3-4 frozen chicken breasts 1 cup plain greek…
- April 4, 2014
- October 18, 2013
Frito Corn Salad! Corn, peppers, red onion, mayo, cheese & frito chips – a FANTASTIC…
- February 15, 2014
Spicy Chipotle Pesto Pasta – A quick and easy pasta dish thats perfect for those…
- March 11, 2014
This gal goes through each day of her juice fast in detail with critiques on each juice she tried. Good info!
This gal goes through each day of her juice fast in detail with critiques on…
- October 6, 2013
Quick Homemade Sausage and Lentil Soup
- September 21, 2013
Beijing Feng Tai_Architecture | Studio Marco Piva
- January 27, 2014
Beautiful tectonic facade of the Rivington Place. By David Adjaye. Shoreditch, London.
- January 27, 2014
For winter… Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup — garlic, olive oil, condensed tomato soup, sun dried tomatoes, half-and-half, chicken stock, onion powder, italian seasoning, salt, pepper, cheese tortellini, parmesan cheese
For winter… Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup — garlic, olive oil, condensed tomato soup, sun dried…
- September 15, 2013