- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- September 21, 2013
baked garlic brown sugar chicken.
- October 6, 2013
Roasted Garlic and Parsnip Soup with Sage Lemon Butter
- February 19, 2014
Perfect Salmon EVERY time, here’s how: drizzle salmon filet with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, put it in a cold oven, then turn on the heat to 400 degrees. Twenty-five minutes later, the salmon is absolutely perfect. Tender, moist, flaky. A no-fail method! Excellent for impressing dinner guest.
- September 28, 2013
- September 28, 2013
We need to make this for mom for her birthday this year! Red Velvet Fudge…
- March 4, 2014
Excellent cake pop tutorial. Uses craft foam as a stand when the coating is hardening so there are no flat spots.except never would I use red velvet!
Excellent cake pop tutorial. Uses craft foam as a stand when the coating is hardening…
- August 18, 2013
1 Can Condensed Milk, 1/2 Gal Chocolate Milk, 8 oz Cool Whip – Wendy’s Frosty.
- February 15, 2014
White Texas Sheet Cake with Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- August 26, 2013
Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich Made this one the other day and it was a hit. (For us: added mushrooms – Doubling was perfect for 4 of us, with plenty of cheese left over to do 4 more, so just triple everything else when we have 6 and leave cheese amt. doubled). Served with skillet fried potatoes/onions ~ lk
Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich Made this one the other day and it was a hit. (For…
- April 4, 2014