- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Smell so good when baking! Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels: 1 (16 oz) bag pretzel twists, cup veg oil, cup sugar, 2 tsp cinnamon. Preheat oven to 300. Pour pretzels into a roasting pan. Mix together oil, cinnamon and sugar. Pour on pretzels, stir to coat. Bake 30 mins, stirring twice during baking time.
Smell so good when baking! Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels: 1 (16 oz) bag pretzel twists, cup…
- February 25, 2014
- January 4, 2014
Hash Brown Egg Bake – Taste of Home SUPER EASY Prep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min. Yield: 8 Servings I doctored it up with some pepper and basil to the recipe and a thin layer of cottage cheese on the top before adding the egg. Would definitely go for some onion, green peppers, etc if I had any around
- January 4, 2014
Baked Spinach Dip Bread Bowls
- August 13, 2013
green beans + olive oil + salt +pepper + garlic powder +parmesan. 425 degrees for 10 min. shake. then another 5 min.add parm cheese. Yum!
green beans + olive oil + salt +pepper + garlic powder +parmesan. 425 degrees for…
- August 7, 2013
Oven Baked Paresan Crusted Tilapia from 101 Cooking For Two
- March 30, 2014
Vegan/Paleo Mushroom “Risotto” (made with cauliflower instead of rice). ETA: This is INCREDIBLY good. I used almond meal instead of ground pine nuts (because no way am I dumping nuts that cost 30/lb in a casserole), coconut oil instead of vegan margarine, and added a handful of chopped sage leaves. YUM.
Vegan/Paleo Mushroom “Risotto” (made with cauliflower instead of rice). ETA: This is INCREDIBLY good. I…
- February 15, 2014
- November 3, 2013
Miss B’s Life Adventure: Panera Broccoli and Cheese soup
- September 15, 2013
Herbed Top Round Roast (crockpot recipe$: Verdict = a keeper! Full, rich, herbed flavour, and so tender it just shredded. Mushrooms weren’t necessary, or salvageable to eat later, so wouldn’t bother with them again (my addition, not in recipe.) Served with basic roast potatoes (to soak up the jus) with a simple salad.
Herbed Top Round Roast (crockpot recipe$: Verdict = a keeper! Full, rich, herbed flavour, and…
- September 26, 2013