- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Reese’s PB Cookie Dough Dip: 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1/2 cup light brown sugar 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter 8 oz cream cheese, softened 3/4 cup powdered sugar 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips 8oz pkg Reese’s peanut butter cup Minis (or about 1 1/2 cup chopped Reeses cups). (Click on pic & scroll ALL THE WAY to the very bottom of the page to find recipe)
- January 20, 2014
Jerk Chicken Salad and Avocado – try with tortillas
- February 25, 2014
Watermelon Cake – Need to do this instead of fruit salad soon.
- August 18, 2013
zucchini recipes | Zucchini Recipes | Healthy and easy zucchini recipes
- August 18, 2013
This will be made at least 3 times during this holiday season. Peanut Butter “Cheese Ball”. 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature 1 cup powdered sugar 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (not all-natural) 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips 3/4 cup peanut butter chips Graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams, and/or apple slices for dipping # Pin++ for Pinterest #
- October 10, 2013
- December 24, 2013
Olive Garden Fagioli- converts to how many people you need to serve! Very helpful!
- February 19, 2014
- December 16, 2013
#fall party food\r\n1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened\r\n1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling\r\n1 teaspoon ground cinnamon\r\n1/2 teaspoon ground ginger\r\nsugar is called for, but I’m going to see how little I can get away with.\r\nGarnishes: ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks
- October 6, 2013