5 cinnamon sticks 1 dried lemon slice 1 dried orange slice 1/2 cup whole cloves 1 tbs. nutmeg 1/4 cup whole allspice 1 tbs. bay leaf pieces 3 dried apple slices Combine ingredients. Add water to simmer on stovetop.http://pinterest.com/pin/272819689900677368/
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Grilled Chicken and red onion sandwiches finished with mustard, creme fraiche and, cheddar cheese and pickles
Grilled Chicken and red onion sandwiches finished with mustard, creme fraiche and, cheddar cheese and…
- January 27, 2014
greek yogurt pumpkin cake- also recipe for healthy mini pumpkin cupcake/pies and healthy pumpkin cookies- all from scratch :)
greek yogurt pumpkin cake- also recipe for healthy mini pumpkin cupcake/pies and healthy pumpkin cookies-…
- August 18, 2013
- November 3, 2013
OMG….Pumpkin fluff dip = 16oz Cool Whip, small instant vanilla pudding package, 1 can pumpkin, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice = repinned
OMG….Pumpkin fluff dip = 16oz Cool Whip, small instant vanilla pudding package, 1 can pumpkin,…
- September 15, 2013
- October 6, 2013
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pizza Sticks
- August 7, 2013
The Perfect Baked Potato. Slice potato almost but not all the way through. Tuck butter between slices. Bake until tender. Dribble with sour cream. Shower with grated cheese. Bake again until melted and gooey. Lavish with more sour cream and chopped scallion or crumbled bacon or chili or whatever you please.
- October 18, 2013
Angel Cloud Cream Puffs
- August 7, 2013
- September 24, 2013
Red potatoes cubed with skin left on, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, coat with a package of zesty Italian dressing mix and stir to coat, add minced onion for flavor, salt and pepper to taste. Cook 400 degree oven for 45 minutes or until tender. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- December 8, 2013